Delegates under this category will be all MEPA members or those working in the mental health field and with a Bachelors, Masters, and/or PhD in related field. These delegates will have full access to the conference and expo and will be allowed to enter any of the conference professional sessions and panel sessions. Delegates under this category will receive Continuing Education Units (CEUs) by the American Psychological Association (APA) for the sessions they attend. (Upon request)
Delegates under this category will be currently enrolled in a University completing their Bachelors, Masters, or PhD in any mental health related field (i.e. psychology, psychiatry, counseling, social work, etc.) Student ID will be required when collecting the delegate badge. These delegates will have access to the exhibition hall and to the conference professional sessions under the “student” or “general community” track and panel sessions. Delegates under this category can receive a Certificate of Attendance by MEPA if requested.
Delegates under this category can be anyone who does not fit the Professional or Student category (i.e. parents, caretakers, professionals in other fields not related to mental health, etc.) These delegates will have access to the exhibition hall and to the conference professional sessions under the “general community” track and panel sessions. Delegates under this category can receive a Certificate of Attendance by MEPA if requested.
Delegate Fee Includes:
- Registration to the Conference under the category selected
- Access to professional educational sessions
- Access to exhibitors’ and poster presentations hall
- Certificate of attendance (Upon request)
- Continuing Education Units (CEUs) by the American Psychological Association ONLY FOR PROFESSIONALS. (Upon request)
Not a MEPA member? Learn more about becoming a member. Click Here
Once membership confirmation is received, you can register for the conference as a MEPA member.
- Online Payment
- Please note that cheques will not be accepted
- Conference Organizers are not responsible for postal delays/failure of delivery by post or failure of electronic communication.
- Please print the confirmation letter to present at the Registration counter during the conference
For any Registration related information, please contact:
Dr. Joanne Hands, PhD, LPC, LMFT
Phone: +965 99734521
Advance registrants who are unable to attend the conference may obtain a refund of their registration fee (see below for details). Individuals may request a refund by sending us an email at email@example.com Requests for refunds must be received by the dates noted below.